Raheja Vanya 99a
Raheja Vanya is one of the greatest residential developments rendered by Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojna, and is located in the sector 99A area of Gurgaon, close to the Dwarka Expressway. Three ground + 19-floor towers make up the project, which spans an area of 12.48 acres. Aedas Singapore is the source of inspiration for Raheja Vanya Plots in Gurgaon. Raheja Vanya Gurgaon sector 99A’s architecture was planned and created with the demands of the modern population in mind.
- Raheja Vanya Gurgaon sector 99A is approximately 500 metres from Dwarka expressway
- Existing motorable 75-metre sector road
- Proposed metro station is only 1.5 km away from Raheja Vanya plots in Gurgaon
- Raheja Vanya plots in Gurgaon is ddjacent to a Green area of Sultanpur bird sanctuary
- Located in the thriving sector 99A of Gurgaon, off the Dwarka Motorway, Vanya will have easy access to important nearby areas.
- A significant amount of strategic infrastructure, significant causeways, significant landmarks, and a stunning human touch provide a piece of land a feeling of purpose and make it worthwhile as a location for current and future developments.
- Most of the apartments are three sides open Raheja Vanya Dwarka Expressway
- Singapore-based architect.
- One of the Greenest Housing in India.
- Raheja Vanya Dwarka expressway Gurgaon has latest construction technology.
- Massive Skypark with entertainment.
- One of the largest clubhouses in Gurgaon
- Steam bath
- Central Square
- Swimming pool
- Children’s pool
- Cricket Pitch
- Lawn Tennis Court
- Multipurpose Hall
- Yoga/Meditation Area
- Indoor Games
- CCTV Camera Security
About the builder:
Mr. Navin M. Raheja founded Raheja Developers, one of India’s major real estate firms, in 1990. The company routinely establishes new benchmarks and scores many firsts in India. They have achieved everything, from 165 acres of the plotted township to India’s tallest structures, from changing how people work and shop to giving the most vulnerable sections of Indian society homes.